Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nursing Homes/ Assisted Living

Entertainment, Décor, Balloons, and
FUN for all your residence

Dear Activities Director,


Hi, I’m Jason Vaughn a local entertainer in the St. Louis area. I just moved here a few months ago and wanted to introduce myself.

I’m a balloon entertainer and decorator. I have been working with balloons for over five years. I absolutely love what I do. I began doing this as a storyteller on mission trips and now I look back and it has become a career that God willing will last a life time.
Serving your Residence
I’m writing to you today because one of the thrills of my life is working with the elderly. They truly are part of “the greatest generation.” They have raised families, fought wars, and built America. It is always a great privilege to serve such a group.

The interesting thing about this group is that they also love genuine entertainment. They no
longer care if they look cool. And gosh darn it they like balloons.
Balloons?!?!?...

What is our fascination with balloons? Whether it is a really great twisted sculpture or a simple air or helium filled balloon most of us can’t help but smile when seeing balloons. They always make our day just a little be brighter. Is it the vibrant colors? The cool creation? Or maybe it is the endless possibilities.

I like to think it is the fact that we know balloons are only there for a moment. We know that soon they will be gone and must be enjoyed in the moment. Balloons are a great reminder that not everything lasts forever and we should take the time to enjoy them while we have the opportunity.
Intricate Balloon Art
When you think of balloon art you probably think of dogs and swords. Well friend, I your perception of what a balloon artist can do. When it comes to twisted art I am pleased to be one of the top artists available in the entire industry. The sculptures are impressive, but so is the entertainment value. Whether it is a cute ladybug, a ride-in car, or a little look-a-like of a famous celebrity my balloon skills are sure to impress. I can come in for a party, holiday, or lunch presentation and create these amazing sculptures for your guests.
Educational Lecturing
I know I’m a tad obsessed with balloons, but most people seem to find it at least interesting and I think your guests would too. So why not have me come in and fulfill your educational requirements and some entertainment at the same time. I speak on balloon art in general, the industry, competing in international competitions, working on the world’s largest balloon sculpture (140,000 balloons), and my so-called balloon life. These lectures are great by themselves or for an additional fee can be given while I create a large scale balloon sculpture such as a life size nurse, a golfer, or a table centerpiece. This way you get a great class and a decoration.

Learn Balloon Twisting

One fun thing that many directors have had me do is to come in and teach simple balloons to the staff and some residence. This allows them to create sculptures between my visits for guests and relatives of guests. Working with balloons is also an interesting way for residence to increase the use of their hands and flex those muscles so as to stay viable for a longer time.

Balloon Decor

Not only does Higher Hope entertain and twist with balloons, but I am also a proud balloon decorator. You may only think of balloon decor as arches and columns, but because of my skill with balloon animals and twisted sculptures I able to combine what many consider two separate art forms to create elaborate designs to making any event fun, elegant, beautiful, and unique. We also offer great centerpieces for Mother’s Day and other special occasions.

Special Discount


So now that you’ve been introduced to all these wonderful services (I’m an entertainer. I’m allowed to be full of myself). I encourage you to do three things.

1) Along with this letter this website is full of photographs that I know you’ll enjoy as well as give you an idea for a future booking. Make sure to check those out.
2) Please look at my websites listed below to for any other information you may desire.
3) Call today to book me for any event or date you need some great entertainment or décor and receive 50% off your first entertainment booking!

Thank you for reading this letter and I hope to have the opportunity to work together in the future.
Sincerely and Twistedly,

Jason Vaughn,
Balloon Artist, Dallas / Fort Worth
(972) 505-2241
HigherHopeBalloons@Gmail.com
http://HigherHopeBalloons.com

Call today for your 50% Entertainment Discount!
Call today!

Jason Vaughn,
Balloon Artist, Dallas / Fort Worth
(972) 505-2241
HigherHopeBalloons@Gmail.com
http://HigherHopeBalloons.com

No comments: