Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daycare shows

To child care providers,

One of the most important things to all of us are our children. Therefore you who have a great honor of caring for precious little one should be honored.

I am also honored to have worked with many of you in caring, teaching, and entertaining these children.

But for those of you that do not know me let me introduce myself. My name is Jason Vaughn and I'm a professional balloon artist entertainer.

I have entertained in many daycares around the country and seen thousands of kids. So if you're looking for great entertainment for your facility please consider Higher Hope Entertainment.

I have several different shows that I offer. In these shows I will take balloons and create props and costumes with them to tell fun and exciting stories.

Classic Story and Song Show

For this show I combine classic fairy tales and children's music. Whether it be the itsy bitsy spider or the three little pigs your kids will have a great time. The show is very interactive and parents would enjoy visiting for this as well.

Reading Show

For this show I take stories from around the world that teach us about the culture. The show is also geared toward teaching children to enjoy books and reading. This interactive show is like a thrilling adventure for all ages.

Learn to Twist

One other option is to have a class in which your children five and up learn how to make their own balloon animals. They will learn how to make a balloon dog and a balloon sword. This will take your kids into a whole new world of artistic endeavors.

For more information or to book one of our services today please call the number below.

Twistedly Yours,

Jason Vaughn,
Balloon Artist, Dallas / Fort Worth
(314) 346-2241
HigherHopeBalloons@Gmail.com
http://HigherHopeBalloons.com

No comments: