Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Restaurant Entertainment

One my favorite places to perform is restaurants. By going table to table I get a chance to create a connection between myself as a good-will ambassador for the restaurant and the customer.

With my large creations and light style I have the opportunity to entertain entire sections of tables at a time. With my costume creations the whole restaurant has a great time.

After many months your guest may not remember the food they ate or how great the service was, but for many years they will all remember the smile they received and the moment they shared with your balloon ambassador.




Double 0 Balloon has previously performer for:

Texas Roadhouse, Whole Foods Market, Subway, Perkin's Family Restaurant, Stevi B's, Chic-Fil-A, Sticky Fingers, Don Pablo's, Logan's, Chophouse 47, Pizza Inn, Dempsey's, Gatti Town, CiCi's Pizza, Las Fuentes, and Culvers


Call Today:

Jason Vaughn,
Balloon Artist, Dallas / Fort Worth
(972) 505-2241
HigherHopeBalloons@Gmail.com
http://HigherHopeBalloons.com

No comments: