Monday, June 11, 2012

Giant Birthday Party Cake! - By Steve Jones

[RSS VALID ?] 

My friend up in Seattle, WA, Steve Jones, of Balloon Designers created this amazing balloon birthday cake  for a trade show recently. Steve is one of the most talented artists and decorators I know. If you're in his area I highly recommend him.


He also built an amazing Angry Birds Balloon Game!


You should go to his facebook page and "like" it to see it in action!

I've learned a ton from Steve over the years and loved being a part of the FLOAT Convention staff which Steve organizes. I can't wait for it to come to St. Louis next January! 

Of course if you're not in Seattle, but St. Louis then make sure to visit my site at http://HigherHopeBalloons.com and facebook page! Or just give me a call at (972) 505-2241

No comments: