Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Superhero Birthday Party!

[RSS VALID ?]

I received a call yesterday and it kinda got me excited! The lady called to book me for her son's super hero birthday party. Now, I do a lot of different themed parties. I've done clownsElmo, circus, SpongeBob, Dora the Explorer, Princess, Cowboy, Pirate, and a ton of other themed parties, but it has been years since I've gotten to do a super hero party.

The best part is that the kid is a big Superman fan. I'm a total geek and I can't wait for the new "Man of Steel" movie to come out. I've been reading comics for 20 years now and yes, you are allowed to mock my nerdiness. So I'm busy working on some balloon designs. Here are some I've used in the past:










As you can I tried to represent the DC Comics and Marvel Universe. I'm a big Avengers fan as well. I can't wait for this party!

Whatever your birthday party theme give me a call and I guarantee I will come up with some awesome creations just for you!

Jason Vaughn
314-346-2241

No comments: