Monday, May 20, 2013

I won Honorable Mention at Dallas Comic-Con

[RSS VALID ?]

I had a great time at Dallas Comic-Con this weekend. I went as three different Avengers superheroes from the Marvel Universe. I had Thor, The Inflatable Hulk, and Captain America Balloon Costumes.

On Saturday I entered the comic con costume contest as "The Inflatable Hulk" (a play on The Incredible Hulk). I was so surprised by the audience reaction and I had a blast. I won the Honorable Mention prize, but since there wasn't a second or third place prize I'll just claim second place. :)

A really cool custom Dalek from Doctor Who won the contest. It really deserved that win. It was incredible.

The whole convention was amazing and I can't wait for A-kon in two weeks and WhoFest in November.

I really love what I do and when I can do it geeky then it is even better.



If you want a fun balloon costume, geek balloon decor, or event entertainment then give me a call at 314-346-2241.

No comments: