Monday, June 17, 2013

A New Family Night Performance

[RSS VALID ?]

For the last few months the Freebirds World Burritos in Lewisville, TX has enjoyed having me in on the third Tuesday of the month (that is tomorrow night) for their family night when kids eat free.

Well since Freebirds is one of my favorite places to eat and the customers enjoy it so I've expanded to the Freebirds in Denton, TX as well. I'll be going from table to table making large balloon costumes and balloon animals for kids and adults. So come on by and give me something creative. If I can't make it the first time I'll study it and learn how to make it the second.

Just remember. No cats allowed! :)

Hope to see you tonight!

Jason
http://HigherHopeBalloons.com
(314) 346-2241

Aren't crazy balloon hats fun? Come get yours!



No comments: