Friday, June 21, 2013

Another great week of balloons at Freebirds!

[RSS VALID ?]

I had a great time creating sculptures at Freebirds in Denton and Lewisville, TX this week. Here are some of the balloon sculptures. 

This pink octopus went to a student at UNT
This pink octopus went to a student at UNTHe asked for a Tiger. I told him I'd do it my way and created Tigress from Kung Fu Panda.He asked for a Tiger. I told him I'd do it my way and created Tigress from Kung Fu Panda.Foofa shouldn't have pokey dots. Foofa shouldn't have pokey dots.Owls do not go "Hoot, Hoot" You books are lying to you. Even balloon owls.Owls do not go "Hoot, Hoot" You books are lying to you. Even balloon owls.
As always I had a lot of fun. Hopefully you'll join us sometime!

Jason Vaughn
314-346-2241

No comments: