Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Why Choose Higher Hope Balloons?

[RSS VALID ?]

Higher Hope Balloons

Jason Vaughn, Artist
972-505-2241
http://www.higherhopeballoons.com


Balloons?!?!?...

What is our fascination with balloons? Whether it is a really great twisted sculpture or a simple air or helium filled balloon most of us can’t help but smile when seeing balloons. They always make our day just a little be brighter. Is it the vibrant colors? The cool creation? Or maybe it is the endless possibilities.

I like to think it is the fact that we know balloons are only there for a moment. We know that soon they will be gone and must be enjoyed in the moment. Balloons are a great reminder that not everything lasts forever and we should take the time to enjoy them while we have the opportunity.

Whatever the reason, Higher Hope is thrilled to offer balloon art, entertainment, and decorations for a variety of events. Whether it is a birthday party, wedding, library, school, church, bar/bat mitzvah, or a corporate event I am pleased to offer fun, elegant, and unique balloon designs.

When you think of balloon art you probably think of dogs and swords. Well friend, my goal is to change your perception of what a balloon artist can do. When it comes to twisted art I am pleased to be one of the top artists available in the entire industry. The sculptures are impressive, but so is the entertainment value. I offer games, storytelling, and even educational classes with – or without - balloon props.

Twisted Sculptures

I have been twisting balloons for the last six years and am proud to be a full time balloon artist. I make elaborate sculptures and I have even created large scale sculptures for competitions and for world record attempts. I love when parents biggest challenge of the evening is figuring out how to fit a really cool balloon sculpture into the car (don't worry just ask and I'll make cute and tiny as well).

Games

I love playing and creating party games using balloons. These games are designed for party goers of all ages. Just because you’re a parent doesn’t mean you get to sit on the sidelines!

Storytelling and Shows

For millennia storytelling has been a respected art form and in many cultures the only real way truth was passed down. I am very proud to call myself a balloon storyteller. I take traditional storytelling and give it a little “twist.” By creating props and costumes out of balloons I give a whole new visual realm to the world my stories create. Using stories I have created shows about cultures, secret agents, Christmas, history, science, and I continuously work on creating new stories. These shows are great for libraries, schools, daycares, and even birthday parties. Are you covering a specific topic? We can discuss ways I can tailor my show to blend into your theme.

Balloon Twisting Classes

I have this crazy notion that every child should know how to twist basic balloon animals. Just as every child colors, paints, or draws they should experience the wonderful art of balloons. Your club, group, class, or party can learn the basics of balloon twisting in a 90 minute class. You’ll learn five basic balloon creations: dog, sword, giraffe, bear, and swan. Have fun creating these marvelous balloons for all your children, friends, and family. Also great for mission teams needing to break the language barrier. Balloons, like love, cross all challenges.

Educational Art Classes

If you have not yet noticed I have a passion for things balloon related. I mentioned earlier about my storytelling shows for schools and other events. One possible option is not to bring the balloons at all. I am also a trained speaker working with programs like Toastmasters to bring my audiences fun and entertaining speeches. While I give motivational speeches and sermons (I’m a licensed Baptist minister as well) across the country I also give speeches about balloons and my business. This is a really good option for career fairs and days at schools as well as at nursing homes. The young and old have a fascination with balloons and find it really interesting how a person like me makes a living playing with balloons.

Balloon Decorations

Not only does Higher Hope entertain and twist with balloons, but I am also a proud balloon decorator. You may only think of balloon decor as arches and columns, but because of my skill with balloon animals and twisted sculptures I able to combine what many consider two separate art forms to create elaborate designs to making any event fun, elegant, beautiful, and unique.

Venues for which to consider Higher Hope Balloon Art and Decor

· Birthday Parties
· Restaurants
· Grand Openings
· Nursing/Assisted Living Homes
· Daycares
· Preschools
· Weddings
· Company Picnics
· Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
· Trade Shows

· Corporate Functions
· Charity Galas
· Proms
· Christmas Parties
· Church Festivals
· Fairs and Festivals
· Parades
· Libraries
· Schools
· And many others…

Thank you for taking the time to check us out and please call to book for you events today!

Sincerely and twistedly,

Jason Vaughn
972-505-2241
http://www.higherhopeballoons.com

No comments: