Friday, June 21, 2013

Community Involvement in Lewisville, TX - North Dallas Balloon Artist

[RSS VALID ?]

Lately I've been working on becoming more involved in the community in Lewisville and around the DFW metroplex. As an entertainer I get asked all the time to donate services. I love doing so, but it is almost always at peak times when I must be performing elsewhere. I admit that it got a bit frustrating having to turn so many people down. Well I'm attempting to change that and start working closely with the Lewisville Chamber of Commerce on some ideas and plans to assist others in my community using my talents.

One way is that tomorrow afternoon I'll be at the Wal-Mart in Highland Village tomorrow for their vendor fair. I don't think I'll be doing individual sculptures but I will probably be doing some balloon shows from time to time as I meet folks in the community. The event runs from 12-4 and proceeds go to the Children's Miracle Network. If you come out please stop by and say hello!

Jason Vaughn
http://HigherHopeBalloons.com
314-346-2241

No comments: